• Eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Dr. B.L. Kapur had established the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in 1959. It was inaugerated by the then Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. It is super specialty hospital is both NABH and NABL accredited. It has 17 modern well equipped modular operation theatres and houses 650 beds. BLK Super Specialty Hospital is the first of its kind in the NCR region to install and start the use of automatic pneumatic chute system that enhances the health care. It has one of the largest critical care programmes in the region with 125 beds in different intensive care units in Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant departments.
Consultant and doctors specialities
• The hospital harbors some of the best cancer doctors in India.
• Over 150 senior specialties working under various specialty departments.
• The hospital also has a separate unit viz Emergency and Acute Care Medicine in which trained Emergency Physicians & Nurses provide prompt diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of life-threatening medical situations in the shortest possible time.
• Provides the best treatment for laparoscopic surgery for Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer,
• BLK Bone Marrow Transplant Centre, one of the largest centers in Asia, is accredited with Delhi’s First MUD (Match Unrelated Donor) Transplant.
Centre of Excellence
• Cancer Centre
• Centre For Bone Marrow Transplant
• Heart Centre
• Centre For Neurosciences
• Institute For Digestive & Liver Diseases
• Centre For Renal Sciences & Kidney Transplant
• Institute For Bone, Joint Replacement, Orthopedics Spine & Sports Medicine
• Centre For Chest & Respiratory Diseases
• Centre For Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
• Centre For Child Health
• Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine Centre
• Bariatric & Advance Laparoscopy Surgery
• Dental & Maxillofacial Surgery
• Emergency & Acute Care Medicine
• Endocrinology and Endocrine Surgery
• ENT & Cochlear Implant
• General & Minimal Access Surgery
• Gynaecology & Obstetrics
• Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery
• Internal Medicine
• Interventional Radiology
• IVF & Infertility Treatment
• Liver Transplantation
• Nuclear Medicine
• Nutrition & Health
• Pain Management
• Laboratory Services
• Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
• Radiology & Imaging
• Surgical Gastroenterology
Facilities and infrastructure
• The hospital also has specialized birthing suites with telemetric foetal monitors that helps in observing the progression of labor. The patient's family is also provided with accommodation facilities so that they can stay with the patient.
• Electronic medical records (EMR) with remote-accessibility enabling consultation for distant patients are also available.
• The modular operation theatres are equipped with three stage air filtration and gas scavenging system to gurantee patient safety.
• Cyberknife VSI, PET CT Scan, Neurovascular Biplane Cath Lab, Nuclear Medicine, Blood Bank, Endpscopy Suites, Bronchoscopy Suites and Mammography are some of the notable state-of-the-art equipments that the hospital has.
• It is also equipped with an advanced building management system.
• Round the clock kitchen services provides various delicious food to visitors and relatives.
• Accredited from (HFMT) Halal Friendly Services and Halal Food Safety in accordance with Shariah (Islamic) Board Guidelines.
Hospital location and address
Pusa Rd, Radha Soami Satsang, Rajendra Place
New Delhi Delhi 110005
• Metro Station:
Distance: 50 Meters
Duration: 2 Mins