Brief introduction about Indraprastha Apollo
Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABH, NABL and JCI accredited. Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115telemedicine units across 9 countries. Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52specialties under one roof. Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology ,Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory& Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998. The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016. It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen. It also Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
Consultant and Doctors Specialities
· Experienced and renowned doctors inCardiac Sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and NeurologicalSciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery).
· Cardiology team achieved a 99.6%success rate in cardiac bypass surgeries amongst which 91% were beatingheart surgeries.
· Transplant team completed over 500Liver transplants in Feb, 2011.
· Recently, Successful Bilateral TotalKnee Arthroplasty in a single sitting was carried out on a 93-year oldman at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
· Regular training programs,conferences and continuing medical education programs are undertaken to keepthe staff abreast
Centre of Excellence
Apollo centre of advanced paediatrics
Bone marrow transplant
Cosmetic &plastic surgery
Department of eldercare
Department of neonatology
Department of general& advance laparoscopic surgery
ENT (Ear, Nose, throat)
Gastroenterology& GI surgery
Institute of critical care
Institute of bariatric
Institute of cancer
Institute of emergency
Institute of nephrology
Institute of neuroscience
Institute of orthopaedics
Institute of robotic surgery
Institute of spine
Institute of transplant
Psychiatry &clinical psychology
Vascular &endovascular surgery
Facilities and infrastructure